6th December 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I join CLAT coaching class after completing 11th standard instead of 12th?

Sir/mam,
i m in class 11 should i joint clat tuitions
after my 11 or should i do it after my 12th.
kindly advise me about this
waiting for your reply

8th December 2014, 09:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join CLAT coaching class after completing 11th standard instead of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam,
waiting for your reply
If you are planning to appear in CLAT exam after 12th standard then its better to join in CLAT coaching class after 11th standard. So, it's better to join in CLAT coaching 6 months earlier of CLAT exam.

In order to crack the CLAT exam with good marks, must have good knowledge of English comprehension Skills, Reading speed, Mathematical aptitude and Logical thinking.

Eligibility Criteria:

Applicants must have qualified in 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC and ST candidates).

Applicants should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July 2014 (22 years in case of SC and ST candidates).

CLAT Coaching Class:

Crack CLAT Tutorials Jodhpur , India
Achievers Course
Correspondence Course CLAT
Target Course
Test Series (CLAT)

T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd) Secunderabad , India
Crash Course for Law Entrance – CLAT
Long Term Course for Law Entrance - CLAT

Pathfinder Education Services Pvt. Ltd. Bhopal , India
CLAT Course

Management Career Makers (MCM) Mumbai , India
Law- Entrance Tests Training
8th December 2014, 03:33 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Should I join CLAT coaching class after completing 11th standard instead of 12th?

Common Law Admission Test is an entrance examination conducted for admission to law universities. Questions asked in this test are objective in nature and selection is based on rank-preference criteria of the students.

You need to fetch a minimum of 45% in your 12th course to be eligible for CLAT entrance exam. But good Law colleges have higher percentage requirement. So it will be a wise decision to prepare for CLAT exam in 11th standard and focus more on course studies during 12th standard.

Application form of CLAT exam is always released during the month of January and the last date of submission of Application form will be till 1st week of April. Exam will be conducted in the 2nd week of May.
8th December 2014, 05:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Joining CLAT tuitions now can affect your board results, which is of utmost importance in future.

But if you feel like joining it now, then you will have to devour much of your time in studies and less enjoyment, as you will be preparing for two examination simultaneously.

So, it all depends upon you as to how well you can manage your time and if you feel that yes you will be able to do both the things simultaneously, then you may proceed with CLAT tuitions.

And if not, then please do not waste your time by merely taking admission CLAT preparations rather prepare for your board exams seriously.
27th March 2015, 07:22 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No, I think you should focus on your board examination first as it is more important then CLAT and if you thinks that even after giving proper time for your board examination then of course you can go for CLAT preparation.The examination is of only 200 marks with negative marking also on wrong answer.
The questions are mainly of English,General knowledge,Reasoning,Elementary mathematics and questions of aptitude also.

The examination is held in the month of May so I think after board examination you will go for it .This will be the best suggestion according to me as this will not affect your board results and well good time for preparation for CLAT.
30th March 2015, 12:08 AM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam,
waiting for your reply
It all depend upon how effectively you manage your time with the school and tution studies . If you are capable you certainly do join tution or coaching for preparation of clat .
Also at this time one should have to take out time for self study,
for clearing the clat in the first attempt you should join tution so that you would be aware of the pattern and can identify your weak areas and can work upon it.
so i would like to suggest that you should join coaching after the 11th class.
it not only save your time but also you be prepared for the clat.
31st March 2015, 08:27 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

If you want to pursue law in top law colleges, you need CLAT -Common Law Admission Test score.

You are eligible to write CLAT exam after completing 12th class from recognized Indian institution.

List of participating NLUs in CLAT 2015:
  • National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
  • NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
  • National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
  • The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
  • National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
  • Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
  • Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
  • Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
  • Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
  • Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
  • National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
  • National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
  • National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
  • National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
  • The Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
  • Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)

Important Dates:
  • Date of Issue of First Admission Notification: 25th December, 2014 (Thursday)
  • Dates for submission of online application form: 01.01.2015 - 31.03.2015
  • Download of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets - 15.04.2015
  • Date of CLAT – 2015 Online examination 10th May, 2015 (Sunday)
  • Declaration of results - 20.05.2015

Test Pattern

Total Marks 200
Total number of multiple-choice questions of one mark each 200
Duration of examination Two Hours

Subject areas with weightage:
  1. English including Comprehension 40 Marks
  2. General Knowledge/ Current Affairs 50 Marks
  3. Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability) 20 Marks
  4. Legal Aptitude 50 Marks
  5. Logical Reasoning 40 Marks

I would suggest you to take up coaching at T.I.M.E institute as its rating is quite good.
2nd June 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that im living in west bengal so what is the nearby good coaching centr to prepare my self?and is it possible to score good marks after taking prep of one or two months?
4th June 2016, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

I want to do clat Coaching after 12th passed from pcm...
Is It good for me or year wasting?
Plz suggest me as soon as possible
6th April 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to do clat coaching after i passed 12 isc board exam I will waste my one year for preparing clat exam, so I want to know whether it is my right decision to waste my one year for preparing clat after 12 board exam ??
Please inform me I really need of your help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?