31st May 2011, 11:20 AM
Happy sharm

Market value of pursuing M.Tech in IT from Karnataka State Open University?

sir I want to done my M.Tech-IT from Karnatka State Open University is it valid and what is the market value

1st June 2011, 12:00 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Market value of pursuing M.Tech in IT from Karnataka State Open University?

Hiii, It is valuable but not so far if you take degree and you have a knowledge then definelty you have a market value and get a good job in the market ..

ankur
31st August 2011, 01:00 AM
sanju38121

Default Re: Market value of pursuing M.Tech in IT from Karnataka State Open University?

KSOU degree has a great market value if you have a sound experience in field.
6th March 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

if it has dat moch of value. i am gonna proove it..
30th March 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bachlor degree n now i want to do m.b.a form the krantaka state open univercity so it is valid in the market or not?
8th June 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

i want to do m.tech from ksou. what is the market value?
11th December 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do m.tech from ksou. what is the market value?
yES GO HEAD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?