15th August 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Which one is a better choice for me between Job and Masters degree after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

Sir my name is santosh what to do better after b-pharmacy jobs? Or master degred? Please send answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it good to join PhD after M.Pharma?
  3. Which Masters Degree is a better choice for me to join after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  4. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  5. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  6. Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?
  7. Which group is a better choice for me in M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  8. What is the scope of pharmaceutical industry in Germany? Can we get jobs after completion of masters in Pharmacy?
  9. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to complete Ph.D course without completion of Masters Degree?
  11. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  12. Am I eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BCA with 76%
  13. Can I do Masters degree and B.Ed degree in the same year? Can I enroll in masters after 6 months completion of B.Ed?
  14. Which course to take after Graduation? M.A English or M.Sc? -- [New]
  15. Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do part time Ph.D in Pharmacy field while pursuing masters in pharmacy degree? Eligibility for part time Ph.D?
  17. How to do masters degree in pharmacy after pursuing a bachelor degree in chemical engineering?
  18. Job opportunities in USA for M.Pharmacy student? Is there any entrance exam for it?
23rd August 2012, 07:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is a better choice for me between Job and Masters degree after completion of B-Pharmacy course?

Higher education will be better, as the same can improve your career prospects. M.Pharm degree will allow having specialization in various streams. After completion of the course, you can work with pharmaceutical firms or research based firms with rewarding salary packages. You can also work as Asst professor in govt/private institutions. HLL Lifecare Limited, Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited (IDPL), etc are some of the common recruiters of pharmacy graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?