14th May 2012, 05:39 AM
GeeLaw

How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?

I just finished my first degree in Biotechology and would love to do my masters in genetic engineering in the united states of America. How possible is that? I am from Africa.

Related Questions:
  1. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  2. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  3. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India? -- [New]
  5. Can I apply for M.Tech in Genetic engineering in USA?
  6. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  7. Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences?
  8. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  12. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering?
  13. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  14. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  15. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  16. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  17. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
  18. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
16th November 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?

I am doing my b.tech biotechnology now....after this i want to do m.tech genetic engineering in abroad...is that possible to do genetic eng after biotechnology...??if so.,which is the best country to da genetic engineering and what are the procedures to get selectd in those universities in abroad.??pl help me..i am from india
11th December 2013, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?

I am still doing a B.Sc degree in srilankan university .hope to do it in my best. it is a degree of bio science . my aim is to obtain a m.sc degree in the plant genetic engineering in american university . my question is what are the prerequirements,qualifications to obtain the degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?