28th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Is Maths compulsory in every college in cuttack? Cant I get admission in science?

Is math compulsory in every college in cuttack?without keeping maths,cant we study science?any option,without maths ,as a subject?
I REQUEST U TO PLEASE TAKE THE PAIN OF ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS.I NEED SOME WAY OUT.PLEASE HELP ME.

20th May 2015, 02:52 PM
savneybillford

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory in every college in cuttack? Cant I get admission in science?

Yes there are colleges that offer science without mathematics as one of the subjects. PCBH OR PCBS are two known combinations.
PCBH- physics,chemistry,biology and home sciences.
PCBS- physics,chemistry,biology and statistics.

These combinations are offered for those who find math to be difficult. The downside however is that the next course had to be in medical sector or bsc in biology subjects, physics, chemistry, statistics, food science, home science only. One can't jump to engineering or commerce too.

The college that offers this course around Cuttack is, Mount Carmel college, Cuttack.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?