11th April 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

MBA after Diploma in Automobile?

I have completed my diploma in Automobile stream.Is it possible to do MBA in any university?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA after Diploma in Automobile?
  2. Is it possible to study MBA after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  5. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  7. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
  8. Can I do MBA after diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. How to join distance education MBA after completing 3 years diploma in Automobile
  10. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  13. How can I apply for jobs having done B.Tech in Automobile? What should I do job or MBA?
  14. Scope of diploma in Automobile and demand for Automobile engineers in Gujarat?
  15. Am I eligible for MBA degree if I did my Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering from an institute which is recognized by tamilnadu state government but not by AICTE or by UGC?
  16. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  17. Can I take admission in full time MBA course in reputed institute such as XISS Ranchi and IIM after PG in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?

5th May 2011, 08:51 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MBA after Diploma in Automobile?

Well dear MBA for Engineer is always a good option, but how would your pursue that.

Since, Diploma engineering is not a degree course even if it is of 4 years and AICTE or other state technical education board approved.

For pursuing MBA candidate must be a graduate, stream is not a problem. But Diploma engineering is not considered equivalent to Bachelor degree either in India or abroad.

For pursuing MBA first you have to complete your graduation.

Now basically you have two options.

1) Carry out with your Engineering studies and pursue B.Tech/B.E. This is the best option you have. Lateral entry scheme is available for you, so that you can get direct admission into 2nd year of engineering. You can always appear for IITJEE, AIEEE, WBJEE, MH-CET, VITEEE, KIITEE, any any other engineering entrance of that kind.

Candidates who had passed 3 years/4 years Diploma of Engineering from Any recgnised Institute in India can appear for any of the above. However, there is minimum aggregate requirement of 60% for IITJEE, VITEEE otherwise for rest of all minimum 50% aggregate is permissiable. But remember, you will not get admission into 2nd year of B.tech/BE at IIT's, NIT's or IIIT's.

Rest of all had provisions for admission into 2nd year.

You can also appear for state based entrance which are conducted by state government for admission into 2nd year of Engineering dergee and this process is known as Lateral Entry Scheme. Every state conducts its own entrance for the purpose. For example West bengal conducts JELET etc.

If your percentage in Diploma is good enough you can even find direct admission in some private institutes as well. Various institutes in Bangalore provides direct admission Like- AIMS, Oxford etc........it will cost expensive then going through Entrnace.

2)
Simply complete your graduation in any subject. If you are working with any company you can opt for private or some middle working colleges or institute, which will charge you extra amount, but there would be no headache for you. Which is famously known as 'One sit graduation'

Regards
~Faiyaz~

5th May 2011, 09:11 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To pursue MBA course,you should have graduation degree.
Diploma course is not a graduation degree,so you are not eligible for MBA course with Diploma degree.
So i suggest you to take admission in Engineering colleges and complete graduation degree.

As you have from diploma,you have only three years duration for Engineering course.i.e you can join in Engineering colleges directly from 2nd year.

Then if you are interest to do MBA in top Schools,then prepare for CAT/MAT exam,to get admission in top Management Institute.

If you didn't get good percentile in CAT exam,you can get admission in top private institute by paying extra amount.

5th May 2011, 09:50 PM
mohd haider

For pursuing MBA candidate must be a graduate, stream is not a problem. But Diploma engineering is not considered equivalent to Bachelor degree either in India or abroad.

For pursuing MBA first you have to complete your graduation.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/mba-after-diploma-automobile-117792.html#ixzz1LUXxaTqH

25th February 2012, 05:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible for a candidate to do MBA after completing your diploma education. The basic criterion for joining an MBA course is a graduation in any stream. It should be from a recognized university. Since you have done only your diploma it will not be recognized as a graduation course even if it is a four year diploma. It would be better for you to pursue your graduation through lateral entry scheme. This will make you eligible to apply for MBA course.

8th June 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

MBA after diploma in agriculture ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?