16th June 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA Finance better than Marketing?

I want to know that MBA in finance is better than marketing

Related Questions:
  1. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  2. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  3. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  4. Finance or Marketing, which one should I study in MBA?
  5. Eligibility for MBA in next session in Finance after getting admitted in MBA with HR and Marketing in current session? -- [New]
  6. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  7. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  8. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  9. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  10. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  11. How to do do MBA after doing B.Com from Marketing?
  12. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  13. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  14. With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?
  15. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  16. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  17. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  18. What are the combinations for commerce?
16th June 2012, 04:32 PM
Akumarharsh

Default Re: Is MBA Finance better than Marketing?

For mba,better or bad sector is depend upon you that which sector easy for you and which sector you have get more knowledge.Which sector finance or marketing related from your last degree ,you get more benifit from that sector .After all both have you get more benifit from any sector.So chose your best sector for your future and who is easy for you.you get more benifit from more sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?