20th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply in other states like Punjab, HP and Rajasthan for MBBS admission?

Sir,
i have domicile of haryana, can i apply for other state for mbbs admission such as punjab, himachal , rajsthan etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBBS in other states like HP, Punjab? In which colleges can I apply if I am a domicile of Haryana?
  2. Number of seats available for outside states students in Punjab for MBBS seat?
  3. Are MBBS students of other states eligible for Pre PG exam conducted by Rajasthan university?
  4. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  5. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  6. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  7. MBBS holder from UP is eligible for PG in Rajasthan?
  8. Can I apply for PMT entrance exam of Rajasthan and Punjab? Which are the colleges?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBBS through Punjab state quota if studying in CISCE Board?
  10. For which government college am I applicable to get admission in Punjab and rajasthan?
  11. Detailed information and examination date of SLET in Haryana, Rajasthan and Punjab?
  12. How to get MBBS seat in other states except Delhi? -- [New]
  13. List of state(other than Rajasthan) PSC exams where I am eligible to apply for government jobs? I am a BDS student and belong to Rajasthan
  14. Number of seats for MBBS in Punjab? Top colleges offering MBBS in Punjab?
  15. Is a Rajasthan state student eligible for Punjab PMT? Eligibility criteria for other states to appear for PB PMT?
  16. admission in Biotech or Biomedical Engineering in any college in Haryana, Punjab,Rajasthan,noida -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study MBBS in the mentioned states being a Domicile of U.P.? Which 3 states should I opt for NEET-UG?
  18. List of some government colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 1 Lakh rank in AIEEE
31st December 2011, 11:53 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i apply in other states like Punjab, HP and Rajasthan for MBBS admission?

HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for other state medical entrance exam if you have domicile for Haryana only.

If you want to take admissions in other state then you have to qualify all India medical entrance exam.

GOOD LUCK!

Of you can take adiamission in Management quota
2nd March 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply in other states like Punjab, HP and Rajasthan for MBBS admission?

can i apply admission for mbbs in mp,rajesthan,hp,delhi and other satate
13th April 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Rajasthan university se ki gy b.ed degree Punjab ke kisi b states me kam aa skti hena
29th June 2017, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,iam the resident of Telangana state. I have secured 292 marks in neet in general.i want to study in mbbs or bds in Punjab in low cost in private university.pls call 9004478053.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?