10th March 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?

Hi,
I am a Rwandan by Nationality but I did my Secondary school from Uganda. Is there any opportunity offered to International students to get scholarships in MBBS in India? What are those Universities that can do so? I am Imanariyo Jean Paul

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  2. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  3. List of universities which offers MBBS to International Students?
  4. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  5. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  6. MBBS colleges in India that allow international students to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Europe
  8. Which USA universities offer full scholarships for undergraduate international students?
  9. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  10. Which universities are offering scholarships for international students in the area of Agriculture Science?
  11. List of universities which offer MBA with scholarship in India for a student of Ethiopia?
  12. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
  13. Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?
  14. Which Indian universities offer Masters in Pharmacy to foreign students? How to get scholarship?
  15. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  17. Which universities in abroad provide scholarships to the Indian students for MS?
  18. Scholarship for Pakistani student to study MBBS in India?
25th October 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?

Is Islamic university Kampala offering MBBS? What is the tuition fees?for international students?
30th October 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?

Im Pakistani student Naveen Kumar I want to get admission in medical college in india.
Please provide procedure.

Best Regards,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?