Respected Sir,
Greetings in Jesus our Lord.
Please let us know detailed information
on admission process into MBBS and BDS
at CMC Ludhiana.
Regards,
Rev Harish.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fees for admission in MBBS and BDS courses?
  3. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Will I be able to take admission in MBBS course while I am pursing BDS?
  5. After scoring 8425 rank in BDS and 15500 in MBBS in Manipal can I get a seat in college? Will I get admission in good BDS or MBBS college after scoring 72 in COMEDK?
  6. MS ENT after BDS? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS this year? List of colleges and the procedure for admission?
  8. Can I get admission for MBBS/BDS by appearing for medical CET? I am interested to do MBBS/BDS
  9. Any chance for counseling after scoring 15606 rank in SRM B.Tech exam?
  10. How can I get my BDS admission fees refunded if I did not get MBBS course, as earlier admission council assured me for the same?
  11. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  12. Should BDS in government college be preferred over joining MBBS in private college?
  13. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  14. How to get admission in BDS or MBBS after failing in Chemistry?
  15. Any chance to get admission for MBBS, BDS?
  16. How to get admission in government college in Gujarat for MBBS or BDS? I am from Maharashtra
  17. Detailed procedure about admission and entrance exams for BDS programme?
  18. Is it possible to do MBBS in UK after BDS?
27th February 2013, 06:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for MBBS and BDS

Admissions to MBBS and BDS course are done through entrance exams. NEET organized by CBSE is conducted for the purpose. Admissions to these courses all over India are done on the basis of NEET score. 12th passed candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Biology can apply. Candidates in top ranks can have admission to their desired college.
7th June 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the chance of getting to BDS in CMC Ludhiana if I get 1250 Open Rank and 55 in combine category rank and 35 in selected category
16th April 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

my son complated BDS Course can he take admission MBBS COURSE .please let me know detail &fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?