19th September 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA possible with biology? Is it equivalent to B.Pharma?

is mca is possible with biology and is it equivalent to b.pharma?

16th June 2014, 12:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MCA possible with biology? Is it equivalent to B.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is mca is possible with biology and is it equivalent to b.pharma?
No you're not eligible for MCA course. For applying for MCA course you should have mathematics subject in Both the 12th standard and Bachelor degree course. MCA stands for (Master of Computer Application) and It's like an professional course. Duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. There are lot of colleges in India offers this MCA Course. Students from graduation course in any discipline from recognized university are eligible to apply for MCA Course and student are need to score minimum 50% Percentage of marks in graduation course. And the aspirant should be note that, the student having mathematics subject in 12th standard and Bachelor degree are make the candidate eligible for this MCA Course. Without, the mathematics no students are eligible for MCA Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?