15th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I shine in the BCA stream if I had opted for Biology and Maths? Any PG course other than MCA?

I have just completed my +2 with 87% marks . But the stream i opted for my higher secondary education was Bio-Maths. If i opt BCA from the UG courses, can i shine well in that stream? Also, Is there any PG course other than MCA that i could choose after completing BCA ?

28th October 2011, 04:49 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Can I shine in the BCA stream if I had opted for Biology and Maths? Any PG course other than MCA?

You had done really well with two hard subject in your 12 standard , you will definetly shine in BCA, but same dedication is required, and as you can take lot of stress you will do well, as for after BCA, your doors are open you can not only do MCA but also MBA.

So go for it and fly away...
28th October 2011, 11:52 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I shine in the BCA stream if I had opted for Biology and Maths? Any PG course other than MCA?

dear friend,
yes, my friend you can go for BCA course...

There is no such relation in between 12th science subjects and BCA course..
If you have interest in computers then you can definitely go for BCA course..

So, don't worry just go for it..

After completion of BCA , as you don't want to go for MCA course then you can opt for MBA course..Which is very much prospective..

All the best.
29th October 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

can i do mca fter b.sc(IT) but i have i.com with math in puc 62%
plz advised me sir...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?