15th June 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How to join CID team after passing 12th with maths subject?

how i join cid team after 12 th with maths subject which i take in class 12 th

16th June 2014, 12:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CID team after passing 12th with maths subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department and this entrance examination and this conducted by UPSC. To be eligible for this CID Entrance Examination then the, students must have completed Graduation course with pass mark from recognized university. Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the graduation or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the Entrance Examination. But the candidate should have any arrears then Only the candidates applicable to apply for this Entrance Examination. Age limit of the candidate should be between the 21 to 30 years and Age relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates
16th June 2014, 12:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CID team after passing 12th with maths subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department and this entrance examination and this conducted by UPSC. To be eligible for this CID Entrance Examination then the, students must have completed Graduation course with pass mark from recognized university. Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the graduation or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the Entrance Examination. But the candidate should have any arrears then Only the candidates applicable to apply for this Entrance Examination. Age limit of the candidate should be between the 21 to 30 years and Age relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?