22nd June 2017, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

MD course done from Ukraine is equal to MBBS? Which degree to do in Ukraine for completing medicines?

Hi, I would like to do MBBS in ukraine. May I know the degree awarded by ukraine universities please, because someone told that they provide degree as MD which is equal to MBBS in india. Will anyone please provide the details of it.
Also please provide the intake time of MBBS in ukraine.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  2. What to do to practice in Ukraine as a doctor, after completing MBBS from same country?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in MCI exam after completing MBBS from Ukraine?
  4. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  6. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  7. Is it safe to study MBBS in Ukraine University since economic crisis is going on in Ukraine?
  8. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  9. Which are the PG courses in other countries after finishing MBBS course in Ukraine?
  10. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  11. Can I practice in India after completing MBBS from Ukraine? What is the procedure to do the same?
  12. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  13. Advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine over India?
  14. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Ukraine? Details, formalities and fee expenses?
  16. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  17. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. How to take admission in any university of Ukraine?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?