2nd July 2011, 10:09 AM
DR. P0.V THOMAS

Medical record room technical course syllabus and previous year questions?

MEDICAL RECORD ROOM TECHNICIAN/SYLLABUS AND QUESTIONS REQUESTD FPR

Dear Sir,

I would like sponsor few of my employees who are already working in the Patient Medical Record room (OPD and IPD). Please let me know the syllabus and previous question papers for Medical Record Technician diploma / degree course for which i am thankful to you.

Dr. P.V. THOMAS
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Bachelor of Medical Record Science (B.M.R.Sc.) Medical Record Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Model question papers of ESIC Jr medical record technical
  3. What kind of preparation is needed for Railway exam?
  4. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Bachelor of Medical Record Science (B.M.R.Sc.) Medical Terminology - I & II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. IETE AMIETE -ET/CS/IT (New Scheme) Communication Skills & Technical Writing Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Previous year question papers of SAIL Management Trainee Exam?
  7. What is the syllabus for PSU? What are the number of Technical and Non Technical Questions?
  8. Syllabus and previous year papers of Power Grid Exam for Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Technical and non technical syllabus and previous model question papers
  10. How may I previous year questions of Technical and Aptitude for Civil Engineering? I'm in 4th year B.E(Civil Engineering)
  11. Previous year aptitude test papers and technical interview questions for TCS?
  12. Sail Management Trainee (technical) previous year question papers? -- [New]
  13. UP-CPMT Paper II (Physics and Chemistry) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Technical question papers of previous year for iGATE Aptitude Test?
  15. How to succeed in HPCL exam?
  16. Placement papers and technical questions of TCS Campus Drive with solutions
  17. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board)-Mathematics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Madurai Kamaraj University BCA-1st Year Programming in C Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
2nd May 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical record room technical course syllabus and previous year questions?

Dear Sir, Could you be kind enough to send me a copy of syllabus for Medical Record Room Technician and Dental Technician course syllabus and previous question to : p.v. thomas, MAIL ID: [email protected]
Thanking you,

Yours sicerely,

P.V. THOMAS
1st March 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical record room technical course syllabus and previous year questions?

please send previous esic medical record technician question papers
4th July 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Kindly mail me a copy of syllabus for Medical Record Room technician course my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?