16th May 2011, 11:38 PM
RIGZEN

Method of application to fashion institute in Paris? Which examinations do we have to appear? How much will be the fee structure including the living cost? Can I avail any scholarship?

can you please tell me the method of application to a fashion institute in paris. what examinations would i have to appear for.? how much will the course cost, inclusive of living cost? can i avail any scholarship? if so, how?

Related Questions:
1st November 2011, 03:00 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Method of application to fashion institute in Paris? Which examinations do we have to appear? How much will be the fee structure including the living cost? Can I avail any scholarship?

hello sir;
as per your interest there is a top class fashion institute in paris, Paris American Academy.
its one of the best fashion school of world.
Established in 1965, Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world. PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English. During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.

Courses / Programs:

- 3-year Bachelor Degree Programs: Fashion; Interior Design

- 4-month Fall & Spring Semester Abroad Programs: Fashion; Fashion Merchandising; Interior Design

- 4-Week Intensive Summer Workshops: Fashion; Fine Arts; Interior Design; Creative Writing

- 4-Week Intensive English Language Course: This full-time course is designed for international students and native French students at elementary English to advanced English levels.

another one is:
Yes, at places such as the American University of Paris or other international universities. Of course, that depends on where you want to study - a university or a grande ecole (which are considered to be better than the university).
u can get details here:
http://aup.edu/main/academics/index.htm
1st November 2011, 03:06 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Method of application to fashion institute in Paris? Which examinations do we have to appear? How much will be the fee structure including the living cost? Can I avail any scholarship?

hello sir;
as per your interest there is a top class fashion institute in paris, Paris American Academy.
its one of the best fashion school of world.
Established in 1965, Paris American Academy (PAA) is an accredited private institution of higher learning offering bachelor degree, semester abroad and summer programs in Fashion, Fine Arts and Interior Design to students from around the world. PAA is located less than a kilometer from Notre-Dame Cathedral in the famous Latin Quarter of Paris, France. All of our programs are taught in English. During their studies, students can benefit from a French language course integrated into their program.

Courses / Programs:

- 3-year Bachelor Degree Programs: Fashion; Interior Design

- 4-month Fall & Spring Semester Abroad Programs: Fashion; Fashion Merchandising; Interior Design

- 4-Week Intensive Summer Workshops: Fashion; Fine Arts; Interior Design; Creative Writing

- 4-Week Intensive English Language Course: This full-time course is designed for international students and native French students at elementary English to advanced English levels.

another one is:
Yes, at places such as the American University of Paris or other international universities. Of course, that depends on where you want to study - a university or a grande ecole (which are considered to be better than the university).
u can get details here:
http://aup.edu/main/academics/index.htm
18th January 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default disney toys online boxing day chicago latex hartz hamburger dog toy

The rc helicopter can provide hours of fun to the enthusiast. The durable, plastic construction will ensure that it's safe and long-lasting. It has green and red lights and transformation sounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?