28th May 2012, 10:54 PM
pruthviraj mane

Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th to get admission in engineering through Maharashtra CET?

Minimum marks required in maths in 12th for admission in engineering through maharastra cet?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  3. Minimum marks required to get admission in MBBS?
  4. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  5. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra
  6. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  7. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  8. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  9. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th standard in Maths for engineering?
  11. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  12. How can I get admission in Genetics after passing 12th without giving IIT? Names of the government colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Minimum marks required to get a good college through MHT CET for outside Maharashtra student? With 100 marks which college can I get?
  14. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  15. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  16. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  17. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS? -- [New]
10th August 2012, 01:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th to get admission in engineering through Maharashtra CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruthviraj mane View Post
Minimum marks required in maths in 12th for admission in engineering through maharastra cet?

Candidate who seeks to appear in the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test [MAH CET] for admission to four year full time degree courses in Engineering/Technology, must have passed the +2 level of Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education with a minimum of 50% marks i.e. not less than 150 marks out of 300 marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together with English [45% marks i,e. 135 marks out of 300 marks in case of candidates belonging to Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together with English]. Candidate appearing in the qualifying Examination are also eligible to apply.
21st March 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th to get admission in engineering through Maharashtra CET?

minimum marks in math for getting admission in maths.........?????????/
7th June 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in engeenering wihout giving cet of maharastra board
11th June 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

how much marks r required in maths in 12th 4 computer engeering?
27th May 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i passed in all subjects but got 45 marks in maths.am i eligible for engineering in state colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?