27th April 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

My son has appeared in 12th Science exam and planning to take admission in Engineering college in Maharashtra. Please tell me the list of documetns/certificates required to be submitted at the time of admission with college?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  2. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  3. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  4. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  5. What documents to be submitted by an NRI for getting admission to Engineering Colleges in Mumbai?
  6. How to do diploma in Petrochemical?
  7. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  8. Possibility to get admission in B.E. 2nd year for Diploma Ceramic holder? Documents required to apply?
  9. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  10. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  11. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  12. How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?
  13. What documents are required for admission in engineering college?
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  15. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  16. Documents Required to get admission in 11th CBSE board in Madhya Pradesh -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  18. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?

27th April 2011, 03:23 PM
roligupta91

Default Re: Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son has appeared in 12th Science exam and planning to take admission in Engineering college in Maharashtra. Please tell me the list of documetns/certificates required to be submitted at the time of admission with college?
\
documetns/certificates required to be submitted at the time of admission with college are:
1-Marksheet of your 12 standard
2-certificate of your 12 standard
3- transfer certificate/migration certificate
4-character certificate
5-birth certificate or 10th standard marksheet
6-10th standard certificate

27th April 2011, 07:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

You will need his 10th school leaving certificate to prove his age. Also you will need to domicile certificate incase he is. Other than this his certificates to prove his education qualification will be required. Also his score in the entrance exam will be need. You will need to submit attested copies of all these documents.

27th April 2011, 10:34 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Dear Sir,

As your son is going to take admission in Engineering colleges of Maharashtra.

The following documents are required at the time of admission.

1. Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th.
2. certificates of class 10th and 12th.
3. Transfer certificates (issued from the school from where he has
done the 12th.
4. Character certificate.
5. The entrance exam mark sheet (Rank certificateof AIEEE/IIT/MH CET).
6. Migration certificates.

In case you are not able to provide one or two certificate, then on request that can be deposited later on.

All the best..............

29th April 2011, 01:44 AM
babydoll

Hello,
For admission in Engineering colleges you must have to attache the given documents:
*Mark sheets of 10th and 12th standard.
*Pass certificate of 10th and 12th standard.
*Character certificate issued by school
*Transfer certificate issued by school
*AIEEE/IIT or other entrance exam rank card.
*Migration certificates.

These certificate are needed when you go for counseling of any of these entrance exams.

30th April 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

what are the documents / certificates to be submitted at the time of admission for 11th standard in kerala schools for students completed 10th in gulf countries?

Is it necessary to submit the attested certificates at the time of admission itself?

30th April 2011, 11:24 PM
mayekarpritesh

Documents For Admission in Engineering College After 12th

1-Marksheet of your 10 standard
2-Marksheet of your 12 standard
3-transfer certificate/migration certificate(optional)
4-CET mark-sheet
5.AIEEE mark-sheet(If having)
6-birth certificate
7-ARC Registration Form
8-Cast-certificate(IF you belong tospecific cast)
9-Cast Validity Certificate(IF you belong tospecific cast)

1st May 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i did 12th class from haryana board and result will be come out in 1st week of june.and my marksheet will come between 20 to 25 so can i get admission in delhi university with attached marksheet by our principal of my school plz help me m really in tense

15th May 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i want to know my cut off rankings in my caste

17th May 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

1st to 7th I passed in Nashik and 8, 9 and 10th std I passed in Dadra Nagar Haveli, and 11 and 12th std in Nashik. Whether I need domicile certificate. please suggest

22nd May 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

What is ARC certificate which has been mentioned in abow list ?

25th May 2011, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

what is I form

25th May 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

document controller job description in college

29th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

pls help---- i finished my 12th dis year... nd i secured 35 in physics 43 in chemistry and 48 in maths......... so can am i elligible to apply for engineering ?????? pls reply fast ??

8th June 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Quote:
1st to 7th I passed in Nashik and 8, 9 and 10th std I passed in Dadra Nagar Haveli, and 11 and 12th std in Nashik. Whether I need domicile certificate. please suggest
ya ,you need domicile certificate.

10th June 2011, 11:19 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend...... the required documetns/certificates to be submitted at the time of admission with college are:
4-character certificate

bets of luck

13th June 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of gujarat. my birth place is also gujarat and my father's birth place is also gujarat but my mother's birth place is mumbai and since her marriage we all are leaving in gujarat. now i want to take admission in mumbai engineering colleges. i have filled the form in outside maharashta quota only..what all documents are required for my admission?? please reply on urgent basis.....thanking you and waiting for the reply..

13th June 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

does character certificate and 10th certificate are must required for admission in engineering after 12th in maharashtra???

14th June 2011, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

What documents required for admission in delhi university .

14th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the documents required at the time of admission to engineering colleges in Kerala? Kindly reply soon.

15th June 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

1st to 12th I passed in Nashik. Whether I need domicile certificate. please suggest

17th June 2011, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

required nationalitay certificate for engg admisson

19th June 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

does validity requires for registration for engineering in maharashtra?

23rd June 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
does validity requires for registration for engineering in maharashtra?
yes its important

20th July 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any site which can suggest me which colleges to select and give me list of cut offs according to my category..

27th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

document require for admission in BE first year

10th August 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir kiya aap bata sakte hain ke maharastra science college mein admission ke liye kitna percent marks ki jarorat hai reply fast.

17th November 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i want a t.c application for my brother there is no reason but we have to take t.c...

26th November 2011, 03:20 PM
Yasir yousf

Following documents:- marks card of 12th class,date of birth certificate,migration certificate

3rd December 2011, 10:36 PM
sahaja mallarapu

you need following certificates
10th marks sheet
10 class study certificate
12 marks sheet
12 study certificate
migration certificate
transfer certificate
if you got seat under any reservation means you need to submit the required certificates like
sports certificate (sports quota)
caste certificate
income certificate.

25th January 2012, 05:47 AM
Unregistered

One of my friend in Dubai an Old student of Madras University-Regular wants to go for higher studies . The concerned atuthorities are insisting Migration Certificate .He has lost the earlier one provided by Madras University. At this juncture, how to proceed further? Pl send ur suggestion/reply to [email protected]. Regards-V.Anand

12th February 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

documents required after 12th standard for admission to engineering colleges in hyderabad

13th February 2012, 03:44 AM
ross4412
Member+

4-character certificate

13th February 2012, 09:49 AM
bunty00

hy,
Documents required for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra are
10th marks sheet
12 marks sheet
12 study certificate
migration certificate
transfer certificate
character certificate

29th March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sir , my birth place is seoni, madhya pradesh and i have passed my 10 th board from there and passed 11th and 12th class from maharashtra board and i have also got the domicile of maharashtra , so will the admission authority in maharashtra engg. Colleges still consider me as an outside maharashtra candidate ?

9th May 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

there is any fee concession for farmers sons if so which form to be submitted

22nd May 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

sir me gujarat me se 12th pass kiya muje engerraing me admication ke lihe cast certificet chayi mere pas maharastra ka cast cerruficet he ka maharastra ka cast certificet accept in gujarat

28th May 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12 sci from gujrat board .which document are required for engg. in maharastra? i m an sc student

2nd June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

documents required for admission in b.com of CBSE board students???

4th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I HV COMPLETED 12TH SCI .I HV GOT 52%.I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR B.E. . I AM IN CASTE. WHAT DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITED FOR ADMISSION?

9th June 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

is domicile & nationality certificate necessary?

9th June 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

is domocile certificate is essential for engineering admission in maharashtra

13th June 2012, 07:19 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello Dear Sir,

done the 12th.

In case you are not able to provide one or two certificate, then on request that can be deposited later on.

thank you

14th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to produce the domicile certificate at the time of counseling for admission in engineering through mht-cet 2012.can i submit after some time after admission.

19th June 2012, 11:56 AM
babu91

hello dear

done the 12th.
7.SLC[School leaving certificate]

In case you are not able to provide one or two certificates, then on request that can be deposited later on.

thank you

23rd June 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

is domicile certificate required for admission ?

4th July 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

if a students had given his 12th board thru mp board as a private candidate then does tc (transfer certificate) is necessary for him to be addmitted in private college , and if neecessary then whose gonna give this tc to him .???

pls perly soon

4th July 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what are documents required for admission in medical college in maharashtra through mht-cet

4th July 2012, 10:51 PM
gokuls1

documenta required:
12th class board marksheet, MHT-CET marksheet, Nationality certificate, caste certificate(if u belongs to any caste), non-creamy layer certificate, caste validity certificate.
Best Of Luck..!!

5th July 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my 10th passing certificate and have no photocopy of it.IS it possible to take admission in DU without this certificate but i have all the other related documents of class 10 and 12 .??please suggest me way out for admission please.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?