25th April 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in MHT CET medical in Mumbai or Pune for SC girl?

How much minimum marks required in mhtcet medical in mumbai or pune for sc girl?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  2. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Minimum marks required to get admission in VIT Pune, PICT, VJTI, SP Mumbai for computer engineering? I have appeared for MHT CET
  4. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  5. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  6. How much marks are needed in MHT CET to get admission in BJ medical college Pune
  7. Can i get admission in any medical college in Pune after scoring 157 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  9. Minimum marks required to fulfill for MHT CET?
  10. Marks required in MHT-CET to get good medical or engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Marks needed to get in Medical College in Mumbai in MHT CET and 12th?
  12. How to get admission in medical? Marks required in MHT CET?
  13. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech in Biotechnology having 100 marks in MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  14. Can I get CSE branch in good engineering college? I have scored 120 marks in MHT-CET
  15. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  16. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra
  17. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  18. Minimum marks in MHT CET required to take admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
9th July 2012, 04:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in MHT CET medical in Mumbai or Pune for SC girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much minimum marks required in mhtcet medical in mumbai or pune for sc girl?

Candidate seeking to appear in the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test [MHT CET] for admission to the MBBS course, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Institution situated in the State of Maharashtra. General candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology, whereas candidates belonging to reserved category must have scored a minimum of 40% aggregate marks in the same. To get admission in the BDS course candidate must have scored the minimum aggregate marks as mentioned above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

For detail information refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?