27th September 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next after completion of M.Tech Electrical Power systems? What are the different courses available for doing in MBA?

Hai,

Greetings for the day

This is Praveenkumar completed M.Tech(Electrical Powersystems). After this M.Tech which certification course is best for my future. And also which course is best in MBA.? Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible?

30th September 2015, 07:49 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: What should I do next after completion of M.Tech Electrical Power systems? What are the different courses available for doing in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hai,

Greetings for the day

This is Praveenkumar completed M.Tech(Electrical Powersystems). After this M.Tech which certification course is best for my future. And also which course is best in MBA.? Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible?
After MTech in power systems you may take up post graduate diploma courses in the concerned field for industry exposure. You may get more chances of getting internship opportunities once you complete a post graduate diploma.

MTech after MBA might seem an over qualification but MBA in Finance is a good specification to obtain managerial jobs in Electrical Companies.
30th September 2015, 09:34 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What should I do next after completion of M.Tech Electrical Power systems? What are the different courses available for doing in MBA?

In order to opt for MBA you have to pass or qualify CAT, MAT, CMAT exams. These are some of the tests that are conducted to test the ability of any student to study MBA. CAT is obviously the most difficult among others, securing a good percentile in which ensures a seat in any IIM in India. MAT/ CMAT are bit easier compared to CAT. Clearing MAT IR CMAT secures a position in other Bschools within the country. You have to chose which one you wish to opt for as per your capacity and skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?