30th April 2012, 12:41 AM
sumit dp

Minimum percentage required in mechanical engineering for Railway Section Engineering?

What is minmimum percentage marks in mechanical engg. forrailway section engg please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply in RRB Senior Section Engineer recruitment?
  2. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  3. Can I apply for railway exam after completing B.E in mechanical engineering with 64.6%
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?
  5. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  6. What is the minimum percentage required to do B.E in mechanical engineering?
  7. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  8. Minimum Percentage in engineering to appear in INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the common eligibility criteria followed for campus placement?
  10. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if secured 58% in B.Tech?
  12. What is the date of the exam of Section Engineering in Railway?
  13. Eligibility for Wipro, Infosys and TCS jobs after scoring 75.6% marks in SSCL, 79% marks for HSC and 72.9% marks in B.Tech?
  14. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  15. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  16. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
  17. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India
  18. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam? -- [New]
17th January 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in mechanical engineering for Railway Section Engineering?

How many minimum percent required for getting job in ME.
27th April 2013, 04:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in mechanical engineering for Railway Section Engineering?

Engineering graduates in civil/mechanical/electrical engineering are usually considered for railway jobs. The degree is enough to join to the position. No specific percentages are required. Age of the applicant must be between 20 and 35 years. Detailed information can be collected from RRB’s exam notification.
5th November 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

What percentage required in railway job ?
29th June 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required for mechanical engineering b.tech to get job in railway
2nd December 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

If someone passed in second class without backlog throughout 4 four years of BE is he able for campus interviews
22nd July 2015, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I have score less then 60% in 10th and 12 and in btech I had score more then 60% can I get the job in government company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?