22nd December 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to enter in genetic engineering in Nepal

minimum percentage required to entry in genetic engineering in nepal

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maths compulsory for genetic engineering? What is the minimum percentage required in 2nd PU?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  3. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  5. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  7. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  8. What can I do to study Genetic Engineering in Nepal after passing SLC exam? Colleges providing such facilities?
  9. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  10. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  11. How much percentage is required for genetic engineering in biotechnology?
  12. What is the percentage required for HSC board exam to get into genetic engineering
  13. Is there any college in Nepal for studyig genetic engineering after SLC? -- [New]
  14. Minimum percentage required to enter in science stream?
  15. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  16. What is the percentage required in 12th exam to get into the best college of India for genetic engineering
  17. What is the minimum percentage required to enter in commerce college?
  18. How to study genetic engineering after passing 10th? What subjects are required for genetic engineering
23rd December 2012, 08:59 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to enter in genetic engineering in Nepal

Hi Guest,

The procedure to getting admission in Genetic Engineering is as follows:

Candidate must pass 12th class

Aggregate of 50% with Biology, Physics and Chemistry

Doing Genetic Engineering Biology is must

You need to write the entrance exam like IIT, JRE, and AIEEE.

Thank you,

All the best.
29th November 2013, 10:52 AM
supriyagiri

Default colleges in nepal for genetic engineering

thank u sir for ur gr8 information ...can u inform me where are the colleges to studing bsc genetic engineering in nepal ?
10th October 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to enter in genetic engineering in Nepal

hellow sir,
I am in 11 standard with subjects biology, chemistry, information practices, physics but I don't have maths so can I go for genetics engineering after my 12..and what are the college in Nepal...
waiting for your answer..

thank you..
24th May 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am in 11 standard with subjects biology, chemistry, information practices, physics but I don't have maths so can I go for genetics engineering after my 12?
Waiting for your answer.
Thank You sir.
15th July 2021, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am the student of grade 11 I have passed grade 11 by A gpa .I m very interested in genetic engineering .my subject in 2 is chemistry,physics and biology .which subject should we to take genetic engineering and is there any college for genetic engineering in nepal or not please give me information about these things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?