28th May 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Minimum rank required to get admission for B.A Psychology?

I would like to knw the minimum marks required to get an admission for BA Psychology both in government & management colleges in kerala.

Related Questions:
  1. Required Rank in EAMCET Exam to study Psychology course?
  2. What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000?
  4. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  5. Minimum marks required to get admission in DTU? When the forms will be available?
  6. Minimum rank required to get admission in VIT?
  7. Minimum marks required to get admission in BDS in Manipal? I have scored 3000 rank in BDS
  8. Minimum rank required for OBC student to get admission in college of engineering Tribandrum?
  9. What is the rank required for Petroleum engineering admission?
  10. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology? -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  12. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Jaipur?
  13. What is the minimum rank required to take admission in government polytechnic?
  14. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in Civil Engineering in Thapar college?
  15. Minimum state rank required for MCA course in YMCA?
  16. Minimum rank required for admission in YMCA university, Faridabad in computer science/IT or electrical engineering?
  17. Minimum rank required in AIEEE through which I can get admission in private colleges of Pune and Bangalore?
  18. How to prepare for IIT JAM, TIFR and JNU entrance? Minimum rank required to get admission in these esteemed institutes
31st March 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get admission for B.A Psychology?

is there any govt.college in kerala for studying psychology? Can i get psychology after studying commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?