18th February 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Zoology in Calcutta University?

Sir/Madam,
How to do PhD in Zoology from Calcutta University? Which entrance exam I have to appear? Kindly tell me about this asap.
Thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  2. How to do Integrated PhD in Zoology in Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune being a graduate of Calcutta University?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  4. Procedure to study Part Time PhD related to Life Science for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  5. Entrance exam to study PhD in Urdu for M.A. student of Calcutta University?
  6. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in any college of UP being a M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  9. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  10. Entrance exams to study PhD in Zoology in India? Tips for preparation?
  11. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  13. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  14. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  16. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in History in Calcutta University?
  18. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
24th February 2016, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Zoology in Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
How to do PhD in Zoology from Calcutta University? Which entrance exam I have to appear? Kindly tell me about this asap.
Thank you and regards-
If you have completed M.Sc degree in Zoology and have valid CSIR NET score card are eligible for Ph.D course in Zoology.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?