17th September 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?

Hi,
I would like to do PhD at Madras Univesity. I need to do PhD in Mathematics discipline Graph Theory, Boolean Algebra, Sequences and Series, etc. I need their address and phone numbers to contact as well as to help me for doing my PhD at Madras University.

Related Questions:
  1. List of guides to do Ph.D in Madras University for mathematics discipline? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  3. Ph.D Mathematics from Madras University or any central University after M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about PhD in Mathematics course offered in Lucknow University, Madras University and Allahabad University?
  5. List of universities in Delhi for PhD?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  7. What are the benefits I will get if study PhD(Mathematics) in Shivaji University, Maharashtra?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  9. List of correspondence universities which offers admission in BBA?
  10. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  12. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics if having 28 years of Teaching experience after Post Graduation in Mathematics?
  14. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  15. When can I apply for Ph.D Mathematics programme in Lucknow, Madras and Allahabad Universities?
  16. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  17. Part-time Ph.D from USA or Europe?
  18. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
27th May 2016, 11:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I would like to do PhD at Madras Univesity. I need to do PhD in Mathematics discipline Graph Theory, Boolean Algebra, Sequences and Series, etc. I need their address and phone numbers to contact as well as to help me for doing my PhD at Madras University.
The contact address of University of Madras given below;
University of Madras
Chepauk
Chennai – 600 005.
Tamil Nadu
Ph# 2539 9422, 2539 9746
The aspirant can check the details in the university website also. The website link is Official website
28th May 2016, 12:41 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
The contact address of University of Madras given below;
University of Madras
Chepauk
Chennai – 600 005.
Tamil Nadu
Ph# 2539 9422, 2539 9746
The aspirant can check the details in the university website also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?