11th January 2012, 11:33 PM
maa ki choot

Which is more preferable, either an integrated degree or separate M.Tech and B.Tech courses?

Actually i am doing B.tech civil from Lovely professional university, and it is providing an b.tech+m.tech dual (integrated) program. SO, i want to know whether one should do integrated degree or should go for a seperate m.tech degree.

16th July 2012, 06:51 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Which is more preferable, either an integrated degree or separate M.Tech and B.Tech courses?

Hi frend,
If you are planing to do BTec and MTec it is preferable to do combined this saves mony and time. But before you take admission in such colege how offer this patern of study inquire about their placement records. Beter if you cary such patern study through reputed college.
The next posible choice if you realise that you can get colified for more respectful institutes like IIT with GATE scores you must surely do both seperately.

Good luck
17th July 2012, 07:17 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is more preferable, either an integrated degree or separate M.Tech and B.Tech courses?

hi friend...!!

-->If you are planning to do B.tech and M.tech it is well and good because it saves your time and money.

-->but before you apply for this in any college please check their placement records etc.

-->And also take care of the reputation of college whether it will be good or bad for you.

-->Other way is that if you score good in GATE or IIT then also you will get the chance.

so,overall it depends upon your interest and hard work,so work hard ...all the best...
9th June 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i am planning 2 do integrated course in JNTU Hydrebad.but it started this in 2010,so no batch has got out till now.should i join it or not?
7th July 2013, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

in iit should i choose integrated m tech? Or b tech in any other college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?