12th October 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Expected pay after MS in Pharmacy in India as well as Abroad?

I am a 4th year B.pharma student..I wish for doing ms after bpharm.How much should be paid for ms after bpharm in lndia & abroad. What are the job opportunities after Ms?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study M.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  2. Is there a chance to pursue doctor of pharmacy abroad after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  3. What are the M.Pharmacy jobs in abroad?
  4. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad instead of India?
  6. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy in India?
  7. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  8. What should I study further in Abroad after completing B.Pharmacy?
  9. United Bank of India Education Loan scheme to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  12. Possibility to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy graduate who has 3 months of experience?
  13. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy in Abroad after completing D.Pharmacy?
  15. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  16. Chances to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad for B.Pharmacy 2nd year student?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  18. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
19th July 2017, 12:05 PM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Expected pay after MS in Pharmacy in India as well as Abroad?

All right,for MS in pharmacy,there is difference in fee structure in India and in abroad.

For MS in pharmacy,if you want to do this course in India,it is about 10 to 15 lacs.And if you want to do this course in abroad,it is about 40 to 50 lacs.

There are many job opportunities after MS in pharmacy.Some of them are listed below:
•Asst. manager
•Operator
•Quality control officer
•Pharmacist
•Executive

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?