30th May 2012, 12:30 PM
akshaayssachin

MSc software a good course for placement?

msc software is good course for placement or not???? plese reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc electronics from DU is a good course placement wise?
  2. Is MCA better than MSc? Can I get a job in software if I do MSc? What is the salary package?
  3. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise?
  4. Placement papers for all Software and Hardware companies?
  5. What should I do after passing 12th science with good marks? Should I go for MSc from Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology or B.Tech from Gujarat Technical University? Job prospects for MSc and placement of SVNIT in MSc?
  6. What should I do to get job in top Electronic Companies having done my B.Tech?
  7. Anna University offers placement to M.Sc(Software Engineering) student? List of companies visiting for On-Campus Placement in Anna University? -- [New]
  8. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  9. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  10. Which course is better among IT and CSE? Placement details of the courses?
  11. MSc from thapar university placement-wise?
  12. Am I eligible to join in private software company after completing MSc CS degree?
  13. Am I eligibiel to do B.Ed after compleing MSc software engineering
  14. How to get good placement after passing MBA in finance and HR?
  15. Detailed information about Infosys off-campus placement interview for B.E. Software Engineer?
  16. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  17. Is M.Sc. IT good in SRM university? What is the placement record of SRM university for M.Sc. IT?
  18. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
29th December 2012, 10:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MSc software a good course for placement?

M.Sc Software Engineering is equally valued course as that of B.Tech in IT/CSE. After completion of the course, you can apply for most of the jobs applicable for those candidates. You can join as junior software engineer at entry level. After gaining experience, you can move to senior job profiles and can have high rewards. Infosys, Wipro, HCL, Accenture, IBM, etc are some of the firms where you can try for a job.
30th December 2012, 11:33 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

Software Industry will always not be constant and it varies on various factors.

As per the details for now in 2013 the software field is going to be in good shape.

There are going to good opportunities for students in the coming year.

As you mentioned that you are from M.Sc Software you can expect good placement in the coming year if you are well talented have good communication and technical skills.

The coming year will give the best opportunities for sure in the software field.

Thank you,

All the best.
1st January 2013, 12:12 AM
SowndaryaM

I think you are asking for Msc software integrated five year course...
In that you will have to study all the programming languages and its disciplines..
So its such a good course to get into IT companies..
But you have to choose a good institution and have to go through the previous year placement result for that course...
18th January 2013, 09:43 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: MSc software a good course for placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaayssachin View Post
msc software is good course for placement or not???? plese reply

Dear Aspirant,

Msc Degree is a Good course for software.Yes it is Good.

Since it is a PG course. YOu could have a good chance in the R& D department .

Also you can get many number of chances as a lecturer in the Government colleges and the private colleges.

You could also get good jobs in the IT sector.

So dont worry about that MSc degree.Sure you will get a good career from it.

Only thing is you need to work on any particular software and work with it.Get grip in that so that you will have plus point for that software.

Also you could make career from it.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
20th June 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Last year i was cleared my 12 th class with PCM subjects so plz tell me i m eligible or not for ur courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?