8th February 2018, 09:31 AM
nimrahfatima

Name of books which can be referred for Jamia Millia entrance preparation for B.Com?

Are there any books available in the market that can help me in my preparation for the entrance exam of B.Com (Hons.) under Jamia Millia, Delhi? If 'Yes' , then please inform me about the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and books to be referred for Biotechnology Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  4. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  5. Guide books or study materials for BE entrance exam of Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
  6. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  10. Previous year question papers and syllabus for M.Sc biotech entrance exam of Jamia Millia
  11. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  12. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  13. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  14. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  17. How to do MPT in Jamia Millia? I want to prepare for the entrance exam
  18. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
31st March 2018, 05:09 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Name of books which can be referred for Jamia Millia entrance preparation for B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimrahfatima View Post
Are there any books available in the market that can help me in my preparation for the entrance exam of B.Com (Hons.) under Jamia Millia, Delhi? If 'Yes' , then please inform me about the same.
The syllabus of B.Com entrance exam is

- General English

- Logical Reasoning

- General Awareness

- Numerical Ability

You can refer the following books for your entrance exam:

- Tata Magraw Competitive examination Tips

- Techniques and Short cut Method by Abhijit Guha

- Verbal and Non verbal Reasoning by R .S Aggarwal

- Business English and Communication by Clark

- Powerful vocabulary by Wilfred Funk and Norman Lewis

-Read magazines especially Business and Management Chronicles publication

- Read newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, or The Statement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?