10th October 2011, 10:59 PM
g.pankaj1

Name of the government companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech from CS?

sir, i am doing my b.tech from c.s and i am in the final year.
i want to join gov. company as an engineer, so please tell me the name of government companies in which i can apply......

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government Core Companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech in Mechanical Production?
  2. How can I apply for off campus recruitment in companies of New Delhi?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  4. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  5. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  6. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  7. In which government companies can I apply after scoring 64.3% in B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  8. Will I get a job after completion of B.E with 60%?
  9. Name of the government companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech from CS?
  10. How to apply for training in HCL and other companies while pursuing B.Tech in IT?
  11. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  12. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  13. For which government companies can I apply after passing B.Tech mechanical with 67%?
  14. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma course?
  16. What should I do to get a good Job after completion of ECE course with an aggregate of 70%?
  17. Companies for which I can apply under PSU? Can I apply for DRDO exam?
  18. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
12th October 2011, 10:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of the government companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech from CS?

there are various government organization which recruit candidates from B.Tech in computer science engineering in their various posts. some organizations are
ISRO
NTPC
BHEL
BSNL
and many more.

these are not exactly software company. but to continue their work one computer science department is necessary. they recruit B.Tech CS candidates in that department. some time government organization recruit B.Tech CS candidates in management post also.

beside this you may try for job in Indian defence sector, Indian railway, Indian civil services etc where only graduation degree is required fro the post irrespective of the stream of graduation.

to get placement in government sector is not so much easy. because the number of seat is limited but so many candidates are try for the job. you must have very good technical knowledge to clear the government organization written test. so you must be prepare well for the test.

best of luck.
12th October 2011, 02:43 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of the government companies in which I can apply after doing B.Tech from CS?

HI DEAR
after complete your b.tech you apply
various government companies.

but according to your branches:-

like:-

OPTCL
GRIDCO
BHEL
HAL
NALCO
NTPC
etc.
15th August 2012, 05:52 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

There are various government organization which recruit candidates from B.Tech in computer science engineering in their various posts. some organizations are
ISRO
NTPC
BHEL
BSNL
and many more.

These are not exactly software company. but to continue their work one computer science department is necessary.

They recruit B.Tech CS candidates in that department. some time government organization recruit B.Tech CS candidates in management post also.

beside this you may try for job in Indian defence sector, Indian railway, Indian civil services etc where only graduation degree is required fro the post irrespective of the stream of graduation.

To get placement in government sector is not so much easy. because the number of seat is limited but so many candidates are try for the job.

you must have very good technical knowledge to clear the government organization written test. so you must be prepare well for the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?