18th September 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?

Actually i have done btech with electronics and communication and i want to do a government job after completing my btech and for that i have to do coaching so please help me and give me details about the government exams i can give after btech?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  5. In which government companies can I apply after scoring 64.3% in B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  6. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  7. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  8. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  11. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  12. After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government?
  13. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?
  14. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  16. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  17. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
19th September 2015, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually i have done btech with electronics and communication and i want to do a government job after completing my btech and for that i have to do coaching so please help me and give me details about the government exams i can give after btech?
After completion of B.Tech course in ECE, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

List of the government jobs:-

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant teacher
20th September 2015, 12:58 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are vacancies for the BTech Electronics and Communications candidates in the following government organisations:
  • Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd.
  • Bharat Electronics Limited
  • National Institute of Solar Energy
  • Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
  • BSNL, Post and Telegraph Department, Defence
  • All India Radio, Civil Aviation Department
  • ONGC, SAIL,
  • Banking sector,
  • Air Force etc.

You can write the examination in Railway Recruitment Board or you can write bank examinations (IBPS) or state public service commission or UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?