1st September 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?

Hi all,
pls. tell me the college names in punjab which are affiliated to university of offering the 3 yrs. correspondence LLB course. this is little urgent. Please reply as soon as possible.

Thankns and regards

6th November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?

which are the three years LLB degree correspondence institutions in punjab.
6th February 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the affiliated universities in Punjab offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?

please tell me the college names in west bengal for LLB Distance course.
19th May 2012, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Please mention any University / Institute in Punjab offering LLB through correspondence !
Thanks-
A P Mehta.
[email protected]
1st November 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to admmision in LAW.I have done 12 and 3yrs Diploma in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY.Please suggest me.
11th December 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

please tell me llb after graduation corresspondence
20th August 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me the llb corresponding course in punjab affilated university colleges and charges also...pls tell me...
28th April 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Hii am graduate student in commerce now I want to do correspondence l.l.b in any university of punjab plz tell me the name of university
20th October 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I am Post Graduate in Mass Communication and want to do 3 years LLB Correspondence Course. Please let me know , where should I go?
26th August 2016, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me how to do llb in correspondence.I m interested in medical law & ethics.
29th July 2018, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi all, I am graduate and I want to do correspondence LLB. Please suggest me the university in Punjab and nearby also.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?