19th September 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Companies which are providing summer training to engineering students?

sir im an engineering student.
I want to know about the companies which are providing summer training for engineering students.
please give the info about the company where I can do training.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  2. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  3. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  4. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  5. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  6. List of well known companies providing summer training to B.Tech 3rd year students?
  7. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  8. How to do summer training for ECE 2nd year students? Information about the companies?
  9. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  10. Companies providing training for 15 days in Summer Vacation in Jharkhand for IT students?
  11. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  13. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  14. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  15. Companies for Summer training for BE students(ECE branch) in Karnataka?
  16. Which companies provide summer training in Rajasthan for B.Tech ECe students?
  17. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  18. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year electronics and instrumentation students?
23rd September 2014, 12:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which are providing summer training to engineering students?

There are various companies which provide summer training to engineering students. It totally depends on the engineering branch since there are opportunities for various branches of engineering in various organizations. The companies which provide summer training are:-

- Public Sector Units (PSUs)
- Power Plants
- Steel Plants
- BSNL
- Indian Railways
- Siemens
- HP
- HCL
- DRDO
- Doordarshan
- Metro Railways
- All India Radio
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?