29th May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?

I have scored 86% in pcm in 12th cbse boards.which engineering colleges are there to which i can apply now on the basis of my 12th percentage?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges offering direct admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  2. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering on the basis of MHT CET, AIEEE and 12th board? What is the fee structure?
  3. Best engineering colleges that give admission on the basis of 12th board marks?
  4. Admission in engineering in any college on the basis of my 12th board percentage(90.50%)?
  5. Is it possible to pursue graduation and also do the 12th improvement exam?
  6. List of Engineering colleges which give admission on 12th Merit Basis after securing 94.6% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  7. Where can I get admission for Chemical Engineering on the basis of my 12th board marks(89%)?
  8. List of engineering colleges which give admission on 12th marks merit basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in gujrat government colleges without GUJCET? on the basis of AIEEE or CBSE boards marks?
  10. Are there any colleges in India taking engineering admissions on the basis of 12th standard marks?
  11. Can I get admission in engineering on the basis of 12th marks?
  12. How to take admission in DU in B.Com Hons? I have scored 79%
  13. Will I get admission in Engineering Colleges in Pune after scoring 66.2 in 12th board exam?
  14. Is there any other exam except JEE Main and Advanced to get admission in IIT Kharagpur?
  15. Am i eligible to join Pilot training on the basis of 12th qualification from JK Board?
  16. Can I join any college in this year after qualifying in re-exam of 12th? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th board on the basis of technical certificate?
  18. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
29th August 2011, 02:23 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 86% in pcm in 12th cbse boards.which engineering colleges are there to which i can apply now on the basis of my 12th percentage?
Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?

You have got very good marks in class 12th but i am very sorry to say you that officially there is no any good engineering college which takes admission on the basis of only 12th marks. They either takes admission through IIT-JEE ,AIEEE scorecard or conduct their own exam. However you can still get engineering colleges without sitting in any exam and this will happen through giving Donation .In south india there are so many colleges which takes admission on the basis of donation but i will recommend you not to choose this method .

According to your marks in class 12th, you are really a good student so i will recommend you to wait for 1 year and prepare for exams like IIT-JEE and AIEEE and appear in these exams next year. Try to get good ranks there and get good colleges without any kind of donation.

Now you can better decide what to do .

With Regards
ravik1214
29th August 2011, 12:08 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?

Sorry friend,
There is no any good engineering college which takes admission on the basis of only 12th marks.

Thanks!!
29th August 2011, 12:56 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?

dear friend,
My friend, let me tell you one thing, You have secured a good percentage of marks in 12th, but on the basis of your 12th marks you will not get admission in engineering..
To get admission in engineering, you have to appear in entrance exams like-
IIT-JEE exam
AIEEE exam..

After qualifying in any of these exams you will get a chance to take admission in engineering..
you will get admission in engineering course depending on your score card in those entrance exam..
so, try to perform well in those entrance exams to get admission in a good engineering college...
All the best..
29th August 2011, 01:27 PM
sachin6

Your 12th score is good. You get many good branches in engineering like ece,it,eee,cse,mechanical, civil in good colleges. All the best
29th August 2011, 01:36 PM
Mannu2525

Arrow Re: Which engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)?

Dear,
Percentage only matters if you are going to take admission through management seat but most of the good colleges take student through entrance exam.
I advice you to go for a break, drop your year and work hard to get a good college.
Hard work never goes in vain. you will definitely get a good college next year, eligibility is just hard work.

Now you are boss of your career, finally you have to decide what to choose.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards,
~Manvendra~
29th August 2011, 01:58 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
engineering colleges never give admission on the basis of 12th marks..u have to clear AIEEE or IIT-JEE or any other entrance exam in order to get admission into a good engineering college..all the best
29th August 2011, 03:58 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

ENGINEERING COLLEGES ON THE BASIS OF 12th MARKS
---------------------------------------------------------
Dear friend,
Your marks in 12th is really very good but as far as engineering is concern admission is made to the engineering colleges on the basis of ranks scored in IIT JEE or AIEEE or State JEE,so you have to sit for any of these three exams and score a good rank.

But dear if you are from West Bengal then you can get admission to the engineering college but only if there any vacancy in any college after the end of counseling(According to the new rule passed by West Bengal Government).

Wish you all the best
2nd May 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 89% in 12th board a year later.....right now i am doing coaching but i think no improvement at all plz tell me what to do now? Also tell me some colleges which take admission on the board merit.
21st May 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

you can get sastra university on your percentage
24th June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sirmy 12thmarks are 920 so can i get a admission to any college in india throuh merit basis
1st May 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 86.60% in 12th ,pls. suggest me good engineering colleges for B.Tech in U.P. for admission to be taken ?
1st May 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i got 86.60% in 12th . pls, suggest me good engineering colleges in U.P. where they take admission based on 12th % ?
2nd May 2013, 11:45 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
After passing 12th with 86% marks you can apply in following college:-
> S.R.M University
> Manipal University
> Amity University
> Lovely Professional University
> Amrita University
> A.M.P University
> Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ghaziabad
> Indraprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad
> ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad
> Hindustan College of Science and Technology, Mathura

ALL THE BEST!
6th May 2013, 10:02 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend,,,,

engineering colleges can I get on the basis of my 12th board percentage(86%)
----------------------------------------

1.Amrita University
2.s.r.m university
3.hindustan coll. of science & techno.,mathura
4.lovely professional university
5.manipal university
6.krishna inst. of engg. & techno.ghaziabad
7.amity university
8.abes engg. coll.
9.indraprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad
10.amp University
11.Hindustan College of Science and Technology, Mathura
12.Lovely Professional University
13.hindustan coll. of science & techno.,mathura
14.Amrita University
15.amity university
16.bangalore university
17.abes engg. coll.
18.karnataka state open university
19.krishna inst. of engg. & techno.ghaziabad
9th June 2013, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

i got 88.2% in 12th board exam.can i get a good govt engineerig college on basis of 12th result?
26th July 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 95% in 12 board but could not clear jee mains...
Also my rank in UPTU is 4149 but then i failed to fill up more choices and i did not get a colege there....My rank in GGSIPU is 4752 but since i am an outside Delhi student i am again not getting a college over there... Now I am really confused that should i drop an year and prepare for engineering entrances or take admission in any of the colleges??? If i drop i will go for boarding because i cant study sitting at my home. Please reply regarding my decision of dropping. Please....
3rd October 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Delhi university for Btech? I have secured 94.6% in 12th PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?