8th May 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?

Sir,

I completed my engineering in CSE and thinking to pursue my masters abroad, so which is the best masters degree should i opt and is it good to think different branches in masters like aerospace,marine engineering etc..if it good please mention the best branch...

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study MS abroad after my B.Tech course?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  6. Minimum salary after completing MSc in computer science(hons)?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE?
  9. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  10. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  11. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  12. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  13. Which masters course will be the best after doing B.E CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  15. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  16. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  17. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  18. Whether a CA is eligible to study Masters degree in abroad?
8th May 2015, 10:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?

You can pursue MS or M.Tech course in Abroad after completion of your four years B.Tech course. To get admission in Master's degree course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master's degree courses in foreign universities and to get admission in foreign universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying these examinations, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities.
8th May 2015, 01:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?

If you have completed your B.Tech(CSE) course, then it is better to join in MS(Computer Science) course. That's because joining in MS(Computer Science) course will help you to increase your knowledge in your Computer science and you can find better job opportunities after the completion of your course.
Similarly, You can also join in Aerospace course, if you are interested in that course. But, you are not eligible to join in MS/M.Tech(Marine Engineering) course. That's because candidates who have completed their graduation in any of Marine, Mechanical and Electrical engineering are only eligible for MS/M.Tech(Marine Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?