27th August 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Names of the colleges providing diploma in Marine Engineering in Punjab and Vishakhapatnam?

Please tell me the name of college which provides the courses for diploma in marine engineering in punjab and vishskhapatnam.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges providing marine diploma in Maharastra?
  2. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Names of the colleges providing GME course? I am interested in Marine
  4. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  5. Details of good colleges in Vishakhapatnum for MBA? Fee, preparation and book details?
  6. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. After B.Tech Mechanical what steps to be followed to join marine engineering course? Any government colleges providing this course in Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad?
  10. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  11. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  12. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  13. Are there any institutes in Punjab for marine engineering?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  15. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What is the eligibility of biomadical engineering? Names of the colleges providing the course in 2 years?
  18. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
6th January 2012, 04:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the colleges providing diploma in Marine Engineering in Punjab and Vishakhapatnam?

For pursuing Marine engineering the minimum educational qualifications a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with good percentage.Physical fitness is a must, and you have to pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.An entrance exams conducted by IITJEE, AIEEE, etc to get admission for this course.Some of the colleges in punjab and vishakhapatnam which offers this course are:-

College Of Engineering (Andhra University), Waltair, Visakhapatnam

Praveenya Institute Of Marine Engineering And Maritime Studies- Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh

White Right Shipping Agency Pvt Ltd, jalandhar
27th May 2012, 10:58 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Names of the colleges providing diploma in Marine Engineering in Punjab and Vishakhapatnam?

List of Marine Engineering College in Visakhapatnam and Punjab

Visakhapatnam

1) Andhra University

2) Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering ( PRIME)

3) Naval Maritime Academy of Engineering College

Punjab

1) Beant College of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?