1st May 2012, 10:29 PM
naimakv

Names of the companies and government sectors after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Name of companies and government sectors after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and also higher studies ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  2. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  3. Names of training companies in Hyderabad for Electrical engineering?
  4. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  5. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  6. What are the jobs for me after completing B.Tech ECE?
  7. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  10. List of colleges offering Psychology?
  11. List of colleges offering DGO after BAMS?
  12. How can I search for various private sector jobs after completing M.Tech in Power Electronics with 70%? -- [New]
  13. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  14. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Electronics Engineering from Northern Indian Engineering College
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  18. Final year Electrical engineering project from a government or private company is possible? What I need to do?
10th June 2012, 10:20 AM
sharmila mani

Default Re: Names of the companies and government sectors after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Top Ten ECE companies in india

LIST OF ECE JOBS

* BHEL
* BEL
* SAIL
* GAIL
* KELTRON
* IOCL
* BSNL
* ISRO
* NTCP
* DRDO

The mentioned are the one you and your related department candidates can apply for. There are other common govt exams n posts that can be applied by you n also other field candidates.

LIST OF OTHER GOVT JOBS

* BANK CLERICAL N OFFICER POST
* RAILWAY
* UPSC EXAMS
* SSC EXAMS
* CIVIL SERVICE EXAMS
* INDIAN ARMY,NAVY N AIR FORCE etc

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Qualification

1) Graduation in any field with a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognized university/college.
2) For clerical level exams a pass in 10th with 60% marks/ pass in 12 th with 50% marks.

1) Age limit is 18-28 yrs for non graduate level posts
2) Age limit for graduate level is 21-30 yrs.

For every post there will be written exam and if you are through you will be called for a personal interview. If you provide excellent performance in the personal interview you will be in for the job. But, some jobs like Army,navy,Defense, Income tax,Police etc may have physical test also. Only after that the final candidates will be selected.

Best wishes
30th October 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies and government sectors after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

sir,m an EEE student 2 year and i wanna qualify the GATE then i wanna job in government sector so tell me what to do?
31st October 2012, 10:21 AM
SAM14U

Quote:
Originally Posted by naimakv View Post
Name of companies and government sectors after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and also higher studies ?
Hello dear

LIST OF GOVERNMENT JOBS FOR THE Electrical and Electronics Engineering :

1. BANK JOBS.

2. RAILWAY JOBS.

3. INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED - IOCL.

4. OIL INDIAN LIMITED - OIL.

5. NATIONAL THERMAL POWER PLANT - NTPC.

6. UPSC EXAMS

7. SSC EXAMS

8. CIVIL SERVICE EXAMS

ALL THE BEST...............
17th January 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what are various exam in abrod for job after B.tech
17th January 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what are exam in ABROAD for electrical engg. After B.tech for job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?