7th November 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Names and details of the top institutes in India offering MSc and which take students on merit basis

please send me the names and details of the top institutes in india offering m.sc. which take students on merit basis.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges offering MSc Zoology on merit basis? -- [New]
  2. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  3. Details of colleges offering M.Sc. course on basis of merit?
  4. Names of the institutes which admit students on merit?
  5. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  6. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  7. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  8. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Names of the institutes in India offering MSc Integrated Ph.D in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or Genetics?
  10. Top Institutes offering msc physics in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Any colleges offering Veterinary purely on the basis of merit in class 12th?
  12. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  13. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  14. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  15. Institutes offering summer project in AP for MSc Biochemistry students?
  16. Top colleges in India offering MSc Electronics after studying BSc? Details about the entrance exams?
  17. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  18. Top institutes offering MSc Physics after completing BSc Physics with 94.5%?

4th May 2014, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names and details of the top institutes in India offering MSc and which take students on merit basis

Can I admit any medical college in India for post graduate degree ?

10th October 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names and details of the top institutes in India offering MSc and which take students on merit basis

I am Bangladeshi.can I addmission Indian medical college. please ans me?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?