9th June 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?

i have completed my BE in electronics and telecommunication field and want to pursue MBA so which stream in MBA should i go for eg: operation , H.R ,finance and which r the companies that will offer me a job after completing my MBA in that specific stream in which i have done my MBA

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  3. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  4. How can I get a job in Nokia telecommunication after completing MBA with marketing specialization
  5. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  8. Should I do Mtech if I am technically strong? or MBA is better in all cases?
  9. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College?
  10. Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?
  11. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  12. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  13. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  16. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  17. Is there any specialization in MBA?
  18. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course?
9th June 2015, 12:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my BE in electronics and telecommunication field and want to pursue MBA so which stream in MBA should i go for eg: operation , H.R ,finance and which r the companies that will offer me a job after completing my MBA in that specific stream in which i have done my MBA
You have completed B.E in ECE so you are eligible for MBA course. There are so many specialization for MBA course. The list of specialization are,

Hospitality Management

Hotel Management

Human Resource Management

Information Technology

Infrastructure Management

Insurance and Risk Management Tourism

Marketing Management

Banking Management

Accounting Management

Biotechnology Management

Brand Management

Business Administration Management

Business Management Health Care

Clinical Research Management

Construction Management

Economics Management

Fashion Designing

Finance Management

Health Care Management

Hospital Administration

International Business

List of the best MBA companies are,

1. Cholamandalam AMC LTD., Dare House, 2, N S C Bose Road, N S C Bose Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2530 7172

2. Sundaram Home Finance Limited, Anmol Palani, 88, G N Chetty Road, T Nagar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2815 6041

3. T.S.Mahalingam & Sons, No. 240, Royapettah High Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2813 3334

4. Dharani Finance Limited, 57,Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2825 4176

5. I C I C I Banking Corporation Limited, Arya Gowda Rd, Ramakrishnapuram, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 3051 7688
11th June 2015, 04:19 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?

Some of the very well reputed MBA specializations are :

1. Business Administration Management

2. Finance Management

3. Marketing Management

But my suggestion to you is that you should not go for the scope rather you should go for your interest. I am saying this due to the fact that we will perform our best in our interested field.

Some of the best companies are :

HDFC bank.

T.S.Mahalingam & Sons

Kundanlal Finance corporations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?