24th December 2010, 12:58 PM
shabnam rahman

Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree? Previous years question papers?

hello sir,
i'm shabnam,just completed my M.A in Clinical Psychology and also have degree on Special Education i.e Spl.B.Ed in Mental Retardation.i want to know the name of universities in India who are offering M.Phil and P.hd degrees in this field and the syllabus and previous entrance papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  2. Names of the universities offering M.Phil, Ph.D? What is the syllabus for it?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  4. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  5. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  7. Names of Central Universities offering integrated M.Sc-PhD in Chemistry -- [New]
  8. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  9. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  10. Universities offering Mphil/ Phd in Hotel Management / Tourism
  11. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities
  12. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  13. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India
  14. Medical colleges/Universities in India that offer Ph.D? Previous years question papers?
  15. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  18. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
17th February 2012, 05:29 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Default Re: Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree? Previous years question papers?

Bro there are many universities in india which provids Phd in this feild some of the mains are as follows -
1.IGNOU
2.Kerala University
3.Jadavpur University etc.
30th December 2012, 01:04 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree? Previous years question papers?

hi,,,

Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree

1.jadavpur univ.

2.ignou

3.kerala univ.

4.icfai b-school

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st December 2012, 01:27 PM
Ravi gujarati

Smile Re: Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree? Previous years question papers?

hello
Dear friends

Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree

*jadavpur univ.

*kerala univ.

*icfai b-school

*ignou
4th January 2013, 04:13 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Names of the universities in India who are offering M.Phil and Ph.D degree--------------

1.kerala univ.

2.jadavpur univ.

3.ignou

4.icfai b-school

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?