18th June 2011, 03:20 PM
prabhuansh

What is the further procedure after clearing the UGC NET exam? Should I apply in individual colleges?

i m just cleared my ucg-net exam , then pls tell me wht is further process to get job. Should i apply in individual colleges by personally or else.
please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Benefit of clearing UGC NET exam? What would be the salary soon after clearing the UGC NET exam?
  2. How to do B.Ed in Ludhiana after doing M.Com and clearing UGC NET?
  3. Can I become Teacher through UGC-NET? Details, procedure and subjects available to apply for UGC-NET? Is NET and SET are same?
  4. Ph.D in English without clearing the UGC NET exam?
  5. Is it necessary to do Ph.D after clearing UGC NET exam?
  6. What is the benefit of clearing UGC NET exam? Salary soon after clearing UGC NET exam? How long would it take to do PhD in English Literature? -- [New]
  7. Registration procedure to study PhD for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  8. For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if completed Master of Fine Arts?
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D program in UK with UGC-NET or ICMR? Is GRE necessary?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  11. How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam?
  12. Government colleges in bihar after qualifying NET UGC exam -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  14. What is the starting pay after clearing UGC NET?
  15. Procedure to get certificate for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  16. What I have to do for my teaching job after completing BSc in Chemistry with 55% marks
  17. what are the benefits of clearing icar net?
  18. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
27th November 2011, 10:30 AM
mahi 16

Default Re: What is the further procedure after clearing the UGC NET exam? Should I apply in individual colleges?

If you have clear the examination than wait till
there is vacancy in any college.
when vacancy arise you may approach college
(college often publish it's vacancy in newspapers
so keep reading them)
and after giving interview in the college
they may appoint you as lecturer.
16th January 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the further procedure after clearing the UGC NET exam? Should I apply in individual colleges?

can i get research job after completing ugc-net exam and how?plz reply on [email protected]
2nd February 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I am b.ed and pls sugest me govt primary school job
16th March 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified ugc net after mba what should i do noe
7th May 2012, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam ugc-net jrf se pass hone ke baad kya job sure hai
7th May 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

For passing ugc net i got only e-certificate... When I'll get my original certificate
12th April 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I cleared UGC NET this 2013... wat is the next procedure to be done ? should i register to get e-certificate ?
11th November 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

do we need to publish in newspaper after clearing net exam for acceptance?
12th November 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared ugc net in population studies......wat is the next procedure to be donedone?
M pursuing m.sc maths final year
16th May 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified my ugc net December 2013 whether ugc will issue me certificate or how i will get my certifcate?
23rd November 2016, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I have cleared NET with JRF in the November 2016 result but my post graduation (m.com.) will comlpete in april 2017 . please suggest what to do??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?