7th December 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of B.Sc to secure good job?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Sc 2nd year. I have passed my B.Sc 1st year with less percentage which is 43%. Please give me an advise that which field I will have to choose after completing B.Sc to get good job in future?

8th December 2015, 08:13 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of B.Sc to secure good job?

Yes, you have chosen a best course as B.Sc and there are wide options available for you after graduation course to get a good job.

No, you are not eligible to appear for most of entrance examination as the minimum qualification to appear for job is graduation from a recognised university. So, you need to complete your graduation course.

Along with graduation you can start your preparation to qualify in various entrance examination to get government job. Some of the best available option after graduation is IBPS, SSC, CDS, Railway, CTET etc.
8th December 2015, 10:11 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that you must try your best to score well in 2nd and 3rd year of BSc, so that you can go for degree level exams to score your future.

You can appear in these exams after completion of BSc:

Civil Services Exam
PO bank
Clerical Bank
SSC
RTO
Clerical in Railway

Or you can go for higher studies such as
MSc
BEd
Mass communication
Journalism etc.
8th December 2015, 10:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Don't worry if you have scored less marks in your first year. But from now you must have to work hard and try to score at least 55% as average of your degree.

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the master's in the same field in which you are pursuing your bachelor of science.

If you are interested in research field then you can move for Ph.D otherwise you can opt for a job after completion of your master's.
8th December 2015, 11:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of B.Sc 2nd year. I have passed my B.Sc 1st year with less percentage which is 43%. Please give me an advise that which field I will have to choose after completing B.Sc to get good job in future?
Since, you have scored very less mark in B.Sc so first try to get good marks in Graduation level, which could be much helpful to get a good job with high salary package. Graduation score is much Important to get a good job in MNC Companies. Once who has successfully completed Graduation it is mandatory that he must apply for a Master's Degree in order to get a job. There are various courses available for B.Sc graduates to pursue their Higher studies. You can select any one of the below Master Degree course based on your Interest and future aspiration.

- Master of Computer Application (MCA) -> Good scope in IT sector.
- Master of Science (M.Sc) -> To make career in Research field/ Teaching Profession.
- Master of Business Administration -> To make career in Management or Business sector.
30th June 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.s.c with distinction but due to financial problem i can't complete my M.s.c
So wat all jobs am i eligible for mnc companies?
For what all designations shall i try in Mnc companies
22nd September 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a student of B.sc final year. I have passed my B.sc 1 and 2 year with good percentage which is 75%. After my graduation i want to take coaching for IBPS. (My decision is correct or not) please give me an advice that which field will to choose after completion B.sc to get good job in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?