1st November 2015, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How to get private job after completing B.Sc with Statistics?

I have been enrolled in JB college Jorhat for B.Sc with Statistics Major. I want to know how to get private sector jobs after studying and completing this course?

Related Questions:
2nd November 2015, 11:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get private job after completing B.Sc with Statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been enrolled in JB college Jorhat for B.Sc with Statistics Major. I want to know how to get private sector jobs after studying and completing this course?

After completing your course you have to apply for the jobs available for statistics graduates.

There are numerous jobs available for statistician in private companies like Research Statistician, Risk Analyst,
Statistician, Mathematical Statistician, Quantitative Analyst etc.

You can find the jobs in the websites and newspapers.

You have to prepare a good resume with all the details.

In most of the BPOs and other companies they conduct aptitude test.
You have to clear the test and then there will be technical interview and HR interview.
3rd November 2015, 10:25 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get private job after completing B.Sc with Statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There are many vacancies in private sector for statistics candidates.

You have to check for the job availabilities in the websites or in the newspapers. Your Excel knowledge will be appreciated.

There are vacancies in many organizations like HDFC, HSBC, RBS, Scope, CTS, GE Capital, Crisil, American Express etc.

You have to check the company’s website and apply for the job through online.

You may have to appear for aptitude test and then an interview to get a job in private companies.

Some of them conduct test through online and some through offline mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?