21st June 2011, 01:46 PM
plzhelp

Is it necessary to complete B.Tech and M.Tech from the same university or can I go for M.Tech in a better university?

do I need to complete btech and mtech in the same university?can I go for mtech for a better university?

Related Questions:
  1. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry
  2. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. Score required in XAT for admission to XLRI? Any quota for ST students? Course fee in XLRI?
  4. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  5. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  6. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  7. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  8. Should I do MBA or M.Tech if I want to become a Lecturer after B.Tech? How to prepare for the exams?
  9. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  10. Is it necessary to complete B.Tech and M.Tech from the same university or can I go for M.Tech in a better university?
  11. List of branches which are there in M.Tech?
  12. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  13. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  14. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  15. Procedure to take admission in M.Tech in Delhi, Gurgaon and Chandigarh college?
  16. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
  17. Mtech admission with less than 60% aggregate in Btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
22nd June 2011, 09:16 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete B.Tech and M.Tech from the same university or can I go for M.Tech in a better university?

There is no rule that a candidate must have to complete both his B.Tech and M.Tech from the same university itself.

Its solely your decision and your interest whether to complete your B.Tech and M.Tech from the same university or different university.

The candidates may try to get admission in good university to pursue their B.Tech but they may get admission or may not.

If they don't get admission under the university which they wanted, simply they will join in the university where they have got admission.

Soon after the completion of B.Tech, if they get admission in good university they simply go for that university.

No matter in which university you have done your B.Tech in order to join M.Tech.

So, try to get admission for M.Tech under good university and have good career.
22nd June 2011, 09:26 PM
sagarlaha1
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it necessary to complete B.Tech and M.Tech from the same university or can I go for M.Tech in a better university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzhelp View Post
do I need to complete btech and mtech in the same university?can I go for mtech for a better university?
There is no rule that you have to get your B.Tech and M.Tech from the same univ or institution you may get your b.tech degree from an ordinary college and then after scoring a good percentile in GATE you will be able to do your M.Tech from any IIT or any other good institution.

Good luck.
22nd June 2011, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
It is not necessary to do B-TECH and M-TECh in same university.

if you have get some better university then you can go the better university.

but if can sure that university placement and study environment .

so all the best.
23rd June 2011, 01:35 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
friend,

U CAN GO FOR A BETTER UNIVERSITY!!!!!

students are not compelled to do the M.Tech programme also in the same university....

the admission to the M.Tech programme is based on the merits in the entrance exams of the particular univ.

so u are free to choose the univ u want..

regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?