15th April 2010, 12:42 PM
jasmine raskoti

Is it necessary to have bachelor's degree for Radio Jockeying and Acting courses? Best institutes for these courses?

I m Jasmine Raskoti. I have given my 12th exams this year. I m interested in radio jockeying and acting. I m a little confused about them. I wanted to know that is it neccesary to have bachelor's degree for these courses. And I also wanted to know the best institutes for these courses.

8th July 2011, 10:03 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have bachelor's degree for Radio Jockeying and Acting courses? Best institutes for these courses?

for acting course minimum of 12th pass required. but it's better to join in Radio jockeying and acting course after completion of graduation.

first try to complete your graduation from any stream then take admission in this type of institution. bachelor degree is not necessary for these type of course but bachelor degree is very much helpful for these type of course.

if you really want to do course on radio jockeying and acting then try to do your graduation in language subject english or any other language. then you will get and added advantage. if you do graduation from any other stream then also you will be eligible for these course.

best wishes.
1st September 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to have bachelor's degree for Radio Jockeying and Acting courses? Best institutes for these courses?

What is the salary of a radio jockey, per month and how many hour's work is it?
27th April 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

how many fee in a rj cource?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?