4th July 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How to study BSc mathematics and mechanical engineering?

sir.i like to study both b.sc mathematics and mechanical engineering.i want to know b.tech mechanical engineer can apply all job facility forb.sc mathematics students

2nd October 2015, 10:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study BSc mathematics and mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir.i like to study both b.sc mathematics and mechanical engineering.i want to know b.tech mechanical engineer can apply all job facility forb.sc mathematics students
The both are different types of courses. The aspirant may take up either mathematics graduation or engineering in mechanical. You cannot study both of them because both are different courses. If you like to study B. Sc. mathematics which is a good course you can study the same and pursue your career in the mathematics field or if you wish to study mechanical engineering you can study the engineering course and pursue your career in engineering field. It is not advisable to study both courses.
3rd October 2015, 05:45 PM
H Rimmy

Hi Dear
B.SC Mathematics & Mechanical Engineering courses are different from each other.If you want to do B.SC Mathematics then your study background would similar to it then you can take B.SC, If your study background belongs to engineering then you have to do B.Tech in Mechanical,Electronics& Civil in which you want to do.
Here you want to know about the jobs then I tell you in both streams jobs are good.After completing B.sc you have get job in any college & schools as a Lecturer.If you done Engineering then you getting job in Top MNC's companies.

Best of Luck!
30th October 2015, 03:55 PM
sattil

Yes. You can study both the courses which are
B.Sc Mathematics
Mechanical Engineering

Since B.Sc Mathematics is a year wise program, you join this course in distance education.

Mechanical Engineering you do it in regular mode. For doing it in regular mode, you need to qualify in the Entrance Exam.

For B.Sc Mathematics, there is no Entrance Exam. You can get direct admission.

But it is difficult to manage both the courses. You should spend extra time every day to prepare subjects of both the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?