6th May 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have a subject grip for GRE?

Is it necessary to have subject grip for GRE?...please tell me if it is

Related Questions:
  1. Why it is necessary to appear in Subject GRE? Is it preferable for PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. Can I attempt for GRE after after failing in first year of engineering?
  3. Can i do Biomedical Enginering after doing 12th with PCB?
  4. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study PhD in Bioinformatics in USA for a candidate who has Research experience?
  6. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA?
  7. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
  8. How can I go Abroad for studies in Law after 12th? -- [New]
  9. List of exams to apply for doing M.Sc Bio-tech course in abroad?
  10. Difference between GRE subject and GRE General?
  11. Is it compulsory to appear for Subject Test? Will it affect if subject test is taken or not?
  12. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad through an entrance exam being a 12th PCM candidate?
  13. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Pharmacy in Abroad? Detailed information about it?
  15. Am I eligible to enrol Ph.D course in USA after completion of post graduation course in Electronics and Communication from India?
  16. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  17. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  18. Should I go for general GRE or GRE subject test in computer science?
22nd January 2013, 05:22 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: Is it necessary to have a subject grip for GRE?

To give GRE you should have grip over your subject.This exam needs to have more grip over english.English is the most important subject for this exam.you should have thorough knowledge of english to qualify this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?