12th September 2015, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in SSB Interview is needed to qualify?

Sir myself rahul and i am class 10th student. I want to became an army officer by applying in nda after passing 12th class. Sir can you tell me how much total marks is need to be scored in SSB interview to qualify?

13th September 2015, 02:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in SSB Interview is needed to qualify?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir myself rahul and i am class 10th student. I want to became an army officer by applying in nda after passing 12th class. Sir can you tell me how much total marks is need to be scored in SSB interview to qualify?
The written test cut off is 333 in the year 2012 and SSB cut off are for Army – 695, Navy – 695, IAF – 695.
Cut off marks for CDSE for IMA – 93, AFA - 126, INA – 78, OTA – 68
These are the data available.
13th September 2015, 10:34 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NDA stands for the National Defence Academy and it conducts the examination twice every year for the recruitment of the candidates as defence officer. The examination is conducted by the UPSC every year.

The examination is conducted in the two stages as the written and the SSB. Both the examination are of 900 marks each. The candidates after qualifying in the written are eligible for the SSB.

The candidates who scores about 35% in each of the examination are eligible to qualify for the examination. But the cut off vary every times. For more information about the cut off score visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
22nd June 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have got 378 marks out of 900 in written exam of NDA. This means i've qualified for interview so can you please tell me how much marks do i need to score their so that i get selected for ARMY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?