2nd January 2012, 09:18 PM
m1ph

Is it necessary to take non medical for the post interior designing? Can I do it with commerce?

Is it nacessary to take non-medical for interior designing?
cant I do it with commerce???
plz plz plz help me out............

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to take non medical for the post interior designing? Can I do it with commerce?
  2. Best government college for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  3. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  4. List best colleges to study Interior Designing in Delhi? -- [New]
  5. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  6. What should I do to get admission in J.J. School of Arts for Interior Designing?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  8. Do I need to appear in entrance exam for pursuing post graduation in Interior Designing? Requirements for the course?
  9. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th commerce?
  10. How should I join interior designing course after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do interior designing after doing 2nd PUC commerce?
  12. Is science stream necessary for PG master's degree in interior designing? Can commerce stream students do it?
  13. Can I apply for interior designing post graduation course after B.Tech Computer Science course?
  14. Institutes for Post Graduation in Interior Designing?
  15. How to become a customs officer/CHA after completing bachelor in commerce, interior designing and PG diploma in international trade?
  16. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  17. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  18. Will I be able to take up post graduation course in Interior designing after completing the GATE exam?
15th March 2012, 12:52 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to take non medical for the post interior designing? Can I do it with commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1ph View Post
Is it nacessary to take non-medical for interior designing?
cant I do it with commerce???
plz plz plz help me out............

There are many courses in Interior Designing on offer from various institutes. The courses include Undergraduate, Masters, Post graduate diploma and diploma course. The minimum qualification required to pursue Bachelors program in Interior designing is a pass in +2 level of exam in any stream including commerce, from a recognized board. The required percentage criteria may vary from institute to institute. However more than academic background, its the creative instincts and technical expertise of an individual which leads to success. It is essential to have excellent drawing and designing skills to get into this job profile.

Student may refer to the official website of the below given institutes which offers various courses in Interior designing, including Bachelors program.

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology
Apeejay Institute of Design
Global Institute of Fashion Technology
Arch Academy of Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?