4th February 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Civils while in 3rd year B.Tech and after passing at an age of 21?

sir, my age is 21 and i am studying 3rd b.tech.my question is am i eligible for civils 2012

15th March 2012, 01:46 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Civils while in 3rd year B.Tech and after passing at an age of 21?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, my age is 21 and i am studying 3rd b.tech.my question is am i eligible for civils 2012
To be considered eligible for the Civil Service Examination, applicant should have either completed the bachelors degree program or be in the final year and must be able to get all the degree and certificates before the commencement of the second stage of the examination.
Basically, in the preliminary stage, candidates don't need to produce the certificates or the mark sheet of the bachelors degree program but after qualifying the preliminary stage and before appearing for the Main Exam, all the certificates and documents, including proof of passing the bachelors degree final year exam, need to be produced.

The minimum eligible age to write the civil service examination is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years for candidates belonging to general category, 33 years for OBC's and 35 years for Sc/St category.

The Civil Service Exam, as mentioned above, comprise of these stages:
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Interview
The examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission and for further information, refer to the official website of the commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?